Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Members Urgently Needed!

Go down

Staff Members Urgently Needed! Empty Staff Members Urgently Needed!

Post  Kai The Demon Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:05 am

Now that we have one less VGM, I really need someone to step up and take a VGM position. I don't want just anyone. I want someone who will do their job and be very active within the fed. The following are positions I need:

Forum Admin
Show VGM
Extra Graphics Person

What each job's requirements are:

Forum Mod: This one I need more then any other. To take this job, you need to not only be an active RP'er, but someone who knows all the TWG rules and will enforce them on the forum. As a GM, I must keep the forum under TWG rules, that is the reason for this. You will need to read every post that has been made, delete old posts that have no relevance, keep track of the Entrance Leaderboard, and anything else I may require of you.

Show VGM: You will need to be able to learn directly from me how to inset segments, edit matches, and insert graphics. You will need to know all of the TWG rules as nothing against the rules can be placed in a show or there will be no more MWF! You will need to insert/edit everything exactly as they have been all last season. Skype would be appreciated so I can easily communicate with you on how to do everything, and to give you things to insert.

Graphics: To help lighten Riani's load a little bit, I need someone who can make original content for the show. The TWG rules must be known so that way things that would be against the rules won't be made, and your time won't be wasted. Communication with Riani however you feel is the best way to is needed, as you and her may cooperate on the makings of Graphics.

If you have any questions regarding a position, or if you would like to fill a position, please PM me via TWG.

P.S. All VGM's will be given a Merch bonus in their contracts!

GM Kai The Demon

Kai The Demon
Admin

https://moonlitwarriorsfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down