Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underwaker's interview about San Guko

2 posters

Go down

Who else beleives he has to "climb the ladder of success" first?

Underwaker's interview about San Guko I_vote_lcap100%Underwaker's interview about San Guko I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Underwaker's interview about San Guko I_vote_lcap0%Underwaker's interview about San Guko I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Underwaker's interview about San Guko I_vote_lcap0%Underwaker's interview about San Guko I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Underwaker's interview about San Guko Empty Underwaker's interview about San Guko

Post  Muscle Bruiser Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I am _________, and with me at this time, Underwaker

The camera slowly turns to the left to show Underwaker with the fans booing and cheering at the same time

________: "Underwaker I know how you have been feeling about Goku and ho-"

Underwaker snatches the mic out of _________'s hand

Underwaker: "I know you're already gonna ask me how I feel don't you?"

_______ Shakes his head yes

Underwaker: "That's what I thought. You wanna know how I feel? YOU WANNA YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!! Let me tell you."

Underwaker looks at the camera

Underwaker: "listen Goku, this is one thing you're right about I am jealous,and im man enough to say that. I can't wait until our match, cause im going to go all out on you, I will tear you apart and make you feel like you're the most pathetic wrestler in all of wrestling. You keep saying you're gonna face the flamemaster for the championship? I can't wait until he beats the *CENSORED* out of you, you can't just jump into Moonlit Warriors or any wrestling company and expect a title shot! You got to earn you're title shot, and beat the best of the best. You got to become a actual contender if you want to win the gold. I don't see that happening. I don't know what the GM has in mind, but you have yet to deserve a title match. and you still wanna brag about your streak you had BEFORE you got here. I can't wait for our match. Because I challenge you... TO A STEEL.....CAGE.....MATCH!!!"

Underwaker throws the mic at the camera and storms away
[i]

Last edited by Underwaker on Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

Muscle Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Underwaker's interview about San Guko Empty Re: Underwaker's interview about San Guko

Post  Auron Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Good Rp. Two things, though.

1. The ______'s...are they there because you don't know our interviewer's name? It's Brandon. Or are you waiting for Kai to make our new interviewer?

2. The steel cage match...now I'm not sure about this, but I think GMs (Kai) have to buy the special matches so they can be used on the show...and I don't know if Kai has done that, so the cage match might be a no-go.

Auron

Back to top Go down

Underwaker's interview about San Guko Empty Re: Underwaker's interview about San Guko

Post  Muscle Bruiser Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Auron wrote:Good Rp. Two things, though.

1. The ______'s...are they there because you don't know our interviewer's name? It's Brandon. Or are you waiting for Kai to make our new interviewer?

2. The steel cage match...now I'm not sure about this, but I think GMs (Kai) have to buy the special matches so they can be used on the show...and I don't know if Kai has done that, so the cage match might be a no-go.

ok

Muscle Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum