Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lunar Eclipse PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics

4 posters

Go down

Lunar Eclipse  PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics Empty Lunar Eclipse PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics

Post  Son Goku Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:31 am

Lunar Eclipse  PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQcuA_ziry2Fujpzx2hWdWCs2K8MWXuz_04nLk6XO90GZgJKw

Lunar Eclipse  PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTskItLq7z-7Nnh2IFMB0gjOtBz5QwxgorpZRFxjbuHx2KFs8hVsg

Lunar Eclipse  PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmr4n7cbXK92z04fL9VhPAYapwZOwRKaWj2bQ6XOUbngAMylQRzg

Ideas:
Well we Have the Ultimate Submission Match Scheduled so I Think Kai Should Do The Season Awards In The
PPV
Lunar Eclipse  PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDuB6COQTWq2SvUkhnqsejHq248YDwVEWZrUtzZPo9rrUPBXOE

Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Lunar Eclipse  PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics Empty Re: Lunar Eclipse PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics

Post  Riani Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:16 pm

I..don't really recall asking for any help...nor being asked to do anything.

By the way -> http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/groupe-groupe-Lunar_Eclipse_(GER)-l-en.html

Start presenting -only- your work, please?

Riani

Back to top Go down

Lunar Eclipse  PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics Empty Re: Lunar Eclipse PPV Ideas and Helpful Graphics

Post  Kai The Demon Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Actually, I did ask you to start making the titles, and you could make a PPV banner for me Razz

Kai The Demon
Admin

https://moonlitwarriorsfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Kai The Demon wrote:Actually, I did ask you to start making the titles, and you could make a PPV banner for me Razz

Just keep your hyper friend on a leash. It annoys the crap out of me.

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Edited post riani. Please do not swear. And goku is our creative leader so you two should work together, goku coming up with ideas and riani you can make them happen.
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:23 pm

I'll just restrain from replying right now, because I would not tell you anything nice. I'm leaving this message here as I've acknowledged your suggestion and now I'll consider it.

I don't like Goku's approach. This is not how you deliver ideas. Or I might just leave all the graphics for him to do? I would even be so nice to not demand my old graphics to not be used.

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Riani you and goku need to sort this out. But riani you are in charge of graPhics, the topic says helpful graphics, you don't have to use them and if you don't approve of them, then they won't be in the show. Goku is just trying to help and contribute but you are the graphics leader and you will ALWAYS have the final say on graphics
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:34 pm

I'm sure Goku is going to read this, but since he has no troubles posting stuff publicly, I'm not going to use a personal message either. So...

Dear Goku,

Next time you try to be helpful, send me a PM or wait for the moment I actually -ask- for help. This also goes for everyone else.

As for these "helpful" graphics: All the images are just googled out, so basically stolen. There is not a single thing changed. Not even a colour as seen in the source I've linked. I actually sacrificed five minutes of my time to google it out. Long story short: Denied just like everything else that's basically pulled out of google images.

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down