Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheeler's Public Apology

Go down

Wheeler's Public Apology Empty Wheeler's Public Apology

Post  sdcoleman Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:25 am

(Cael Wheeler is already standing in the center of the ring with microphone in hand. He is met by a chorus of boos as he begins to speak.)

Wheeler: Now let's not start like this! We may have gotten off to a bit of a bumpy start, but I am trying to apologize, if you would just hold on and let me finish! You may have noticed that I have a few anger management issues, and combined with stress, that makes me do things that I wouldn't normally do. If anyone has found my behavior to be insensitive, I sincerely apologize, and ask for your forgiveness.

(The crowd response is mixed.)

Wheeler: Thank you. I ...deserve that, I guess. For everyone that doesn't want to see me...

(The crowd begins to cheer at that.)

Wheeler: I deserve that too, but it's starting to annoy me! Just calm down...My leave of absence begins today. You'll get to see my temporary replacement later on, and let me tell you...she's great. Really great. But while you are doing that and cheering on your new Warrior of the Night champion, I will be starting my vacation. I'm going to Fiji! Everything I want in a vacation, too. The sun, the sand, the surf...Polynesians...

(The crowd is once again mixed, though a few begin to cheer and laugh as Wheeler is starting to have fun playing to the fans.)

Wheeler: I knew I could get a positive response out of you! Bet you'll miss me when I'm gone, too. Stewart'll have a bit of business out here later, and I know you won't want to miss that, so I'll be on my way.

(Wheeler climbs out of the ring, and begins to walk up the ramp to the back, again to a mixed response.)

Wheeler: Again, thank you, and I'll see you in a few weeks...What's a guy got to do to get his own entrance theme, anyway?

(And Wheeler has made it to backstage.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: And there's that bit of business taken care of. I'm working on SDC's big promo, and I will hopefully have it finished shortly. And I hope that it will set everything up well (let's see: catch phrases, a new character to introduce, a championship celebration, an invitation sent out to form the stable. No, I'm not busy. Why do you ask?)

sdcoleman

Back to top Go down