Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goku's First In Ring Appearance.

5 posters

Go down

Goku's First In Ring Appearance. Empty Goku's First In Ring Appearance.

Post  San Goku Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Speaker 1: Do you remember the crazy guy who camed last week ?

Speaker 2: Which One of the crazy guies ?

S1: San Goku, the wrestler who announced that he was gonna face The Flame Master, while he is level 3.

S2: Oh yes, this one was really special.

S1: He is next !

S2: Oh No...

(Goku appears, and walks slowely until the ring)

Goku: Hello People ! Is everyone fine ?

(The Crowd doesn't react)

Goku: You know, i'm getting some new fans every day, and they are always asking me the same question : "Mr Goku, how can you avoid to be defeated so easily ?".

My Answer is always the same: "By being the best, by being the New Generation's Leader, the Parisian Showstealer".

S2: He is crazy...

S1: Look at his stats ! He is a very talented wrestler, let's face it.

Goku: Like everyone knows, Riani's Stable has made a number of bad things this last days.

Everyone is wondering : Who are they gonna injure ? Who are they gonna attack ? Can they be harmful to the show ?

The answer is no.

(Crowd looks interested by Goku's statement)

Goku: No people, they cannot be harmful, because i'm here to protect this show, the situation is completely under control.

S2: He is really crazy.

Goku: I've decided not to face The Flame Master, but to take the Leadership of SD Coleman's Stable, to crush Riani and his little friends !

S2: Can someone put this guy in a Lunatic Asylum ?

S1: Don't be silly, it is obvious that he has a plan !

S2: A plan ?

S1: Stop talking, i cannot hear what he is saying.

Goku: Yes people, i'm gonna protect this show from Riani's threat. I'm Gonna do it for my fans who are many tonight in the Arena. Make Some Noise !

(Crowd looks entertained by Goku's statement, some people are laughing, others, are chanting "You Suck").

Goku: I knew it, i'm becoming the most popular wrestler this show has never seen before !

S2: I didn't see any plan.

S1: Hum, me neither.

Goku: I'm gonna ask very soon a Gauntlet match Against Riani's Friends. And After i've crushed them, i will face Riani himself ! The show will be safe very soon.

But for the moment, a broken finger do not allow me to Wrestle, so SD Coleman is gonna replace me, and i offer him the opportunity to be the Leader of the Stable who will Face Riani, until my return.

S2: A Broken Finger ? Are you Kidding me ? This Guy is frightened to death !

S1: He is injured, he cannot wrestle !

S2: Of course he can !

S1: No it's painful, he needs to be at 100%.

S2: No, what he need is to train ! He isn't good enough, for god Sake, who he think he is ?

S1: He told you, New Generation's Leader !

S2: He is leaving ! I feel already better, i've had enough with his crap.

S1: You should show more respect, i can't wait to see what he has prepared.

S2: Maybe to get supple by Riani...

(Goku is leaving the Ring, he has a big smile on his face, and he is waiving the Crowd)

Last edited by San Goku on Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Goku's First In Ring Appearance. Empty Re: Goku's First In Ring Appearance.

Post  Auron Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:33 pm

It is a good RP but I need to point something out.

SD Coleman's stable(Jack Legacy anyway) is going to be attacked... not the ones attacking, as you wrote. We (Coleman, Jack Legacy, Mark McBride, and myself) are the face stable.

Also, depending on how things play out, you might not be able to use this RP in the first week of the season, since, as of right now, both stables are not going to completely form until the Major Show. Even then, it probably won't happen until late in the show since the stables are going to be a big thing for the entire season. That means that you can't put this RP before then because neither stable "exists" yet.

Last thing, what is San Goku supposed to be; Face(good guy), heel(bad guy), or tweener(neutral)? This RP would make sense if you are heel and maybe tweener, but if you are a face, then this RP doesn't work at all because you're trying to join the heels. Though from what I read, I'm going to guess "Delusional" or "Completely Insane" Heel.

Auron

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai The Demon Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:01 am

It was indeed a good RP, however, as Auron stated, I'm going to guess you are going with a Delusional or Insane character?

Kai The Demon
Admin

https://moonlitwarriorsfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  San Goku Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:53 am

Auron wrote: It is a good RP but I need to point something out.

SD Coleman's stable(Jack Legacy anyway) is going to be attacked... not the ones attacking, as you wrote. We (Coleman, Jack Legacy, Mark McBride, and myself) are the face stable.

Also, depending on how things play out, you might not be able to use this RP in the first week of the season, since, as of right now, both stables are not going to completely form until the Major Show. Even then, it probably won't happen until late in the show since the stables are going to be a big thing for the entire season. That means that you can't put this RP before then because neither stable "exists" yet.

Last thing, what is San Goku supposed to be; Face(good guy), heel(bad guy), or tweener(neutral)? This RP would make sense if you are heel and maybe tweener, but if you are a face, then this RP doesn't work at all because you're trying to join the heels. Though from what I read, I'm going to guess "Delusional" or "Completely Insane" Heel.

I'm Sorry, i wanted to say ==> I'm gonna face Riani's Stable, but let SD Coleman take the leadership until my return.

I'm gonna Edit ! Thx, i thought SD Coleman was the Leader of the Heel Stable.

And i wrote "Goku's First appearance in Ring" but that's not for the first show of the season.

I'm level 4, so i'm not gonna appear every week, so my first appeance In-Ring, could be later in the season.
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Post  San Goku Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:58 am

Kai The Demon wrote:It was indeed a good RP, however, as Auron stated, I'm going to guess you are going with a Delusional or Insane character?

I'm to Weak to be Face or Heel, for the moment i want to be funny and mysterious, that means i want to be interesting.

I will take a real position when i will be a little beat stronger.
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:01 am

It doesn't matter what your TWG level is! Well, not all that much anyways. We are (mostly) RP-based federation. And in RP, I dare to say we are all pretty damn even. Especially when matches can be edit. All you need to do is just follow basic rules. Like, don't involve other people in your rp without their approval and such simple logic. Smile

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  San Goku Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:58 am

Riani wrote:It doesn't matter what your TWG level is! Well, not all that much anyways. We are (mostly) RP-based federation. And in RP, I dare to say we are all pretty damn even. Especially when matches can be edit. All you need to do is just follow basic rules. Like, don't involve other people in your rp without their approval and such simple logic. Smile

I Need an approval even to just mention a guy ?
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Legacy Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 am

San Goku wrote:I Need an approval even to just mention a guy ?

No, to mention someone you don't need another s approval. What you've done here is harmless, and I actually like it. If your going to get actively involved in someone else s story-line or angle, then you need permission, or if your going to use their character and have them say/do things in your role-play, you need their permission.

That is what the Story-Line central section is for, to get those permissions. I really like your role-play. You do good work. Make sure you post an introduction if you haven't already in the Welcome section under Introduction. Then you can be added to the alignment list.
Jack Legacy
Jack Legacy

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:29 am

Yes, what my buddy Jack said!

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  San Goku Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 am

Thanks For All Jack, i'm gonna do it tonight.
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down