Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The People's Champ arrives

2 posters

Go down

The People's Champ arrives Empty The People's Champ arrives

Post  The_Urlacher Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:14 am

*Fireworks shoot out over the crowd and sparklers surround the entrance way.The crowd look in awe to the ramp to see who is making their way out.Then a shout Bang!!! shakes the arena and out runs The Urlacher.He runs full speed to the ring,and does 4 laps around the ring slapping hands of the fans in attendance.He rolls in the ring asks for a mic.*

The Urlacher:Fans of the world your champion is here!I have come here to wipe the injustice out of this fed.I am YOUR future.I am the shining light that you people can be proud to have as a champion.Support me and I will not disappoint.Yes I am an American football player ,but you know I am as tough as they come,and I don't give up.

*The Urlacher drops the mic and makes his way to each turnbuckle and points out to the crowd.The crowd seems sort of torn and don't know how to take him.You hear some cheers from the crowd.The Urlacher makes his way back to the locker room greeting the crowd as he heads back*

The_Urlacher

Back to top Go down

The People's Champ arrives Empty Re: The People's Champ arrives

Post  Kai The Demon Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Very good and clean! Thanks for providing material! Smile

Kai The Demon
Admin

https://moonlitwarriorsfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The People's Champ arrives Empty Re: The People's Champ arrives

Post  The_Urlacher Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:16 am

thx for the feedback and I like doing rps