Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers

2 posters

Go down

Good RP?

Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers I_vote_lcap100%Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers I_vote_lcap0%Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers Empty Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers

Post  Muscle Bruiser Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Underwaker's music pops and the crowd cheers with little boo's

Underwaker walks down to the ring with wearing his black boots with high advanced knee pads and wrestling trunks on the back that says Underwaker and his new "UNDERWAKER!!" T-Shirt

Underwaker enters the ring with the mic and begins to speak idmediatly

Underwaker: "First of all let me say hello to the the fans like usual. Okay now. There has been these two new wrestlers called The Notorasaurs or something like that, and a guy named Ruko Gooku or something like that. I was previously the new guy before these guys. So basically they stole my spotlight on moonlit warriors. The General Manager of this brand has me wasting my in-ring ability on Midnight Mayhem. He has me in such a small show where I can't speak for myself. And he has me and tag team matches!? I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M ON A SHOW THAT I DON'T EVEN LIKE!!"

Underwaker pauses for a moment to calm himself down

Underwaker: "Their has already been rumors that these guys don't really even like each other. But this isn't a rumor, I DON'T like them. And what the hell is this? The Natusaurus guy comes out and rolls his eyes in the back of his head and vanishes? Who do you think you are The Dark Angel? No you're not, so I suggest that you stop being a copy-cat and challenge someone in the ring. But not me, I already got my hands full with someone else I want to fight. Rooku Gooku. You see, you already got here, or just got here and you're already bragging about a winning streak you had. You were interviewed and stated everyone knew you and stuff. The interviewer is right, no one knows you. Do you know me, I'm pretty sure you do. I'm from Hollywood California. I grew up acting on Disney Channel studios. I was in movies and you dare say everyone knows you? and you brag about that winning streak you had before you got here? Guess what, you're in Moonlit Warriors, that streak may lie in you, but it doesn't lie in us, or certainly me for that matter".

The audience talks among each-other on what is going on the ring

Underwaker: I can be a brutalizer in the ring and I certainly don't mind tearing the *CENSORED* out of you.

Audience: OOOHHHH!!

Underwaker: "Do you know what some of us WARRIORS do to guys like you?
We tear you apart limb by limb. So you pray on that you will never have to face someone like that in the ring. But oh yea guess what, you took to long because I scheduled a match for me and you. And I can't wait because it's going to be special.

Underwaker's music pops and he leaves the ring to go back to his locker room

[i]

Last edited by Underwaker on Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss-punctuation and spelling errors)

Muscle Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers Empty Re: Underwaker's not happy about two new wrestlers

Post  San Goku Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:42 am

Nice one !

I answered ^^
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum