Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions

+25
Yoshihiro Tajiri
tony0893
Robert Angel
BryanHawk
Vegeta
D1M17aR
DeanSavage
Dead Silence
Darian Hunter
kharsha
6matko
The Incredible Dream
The Flame Master
vinny 123
Cecil Smith
the black dahlia murder
wild enzo
Jack Legacy
Auron
HeftyD
joey5151
187 Homicide
Riani
Son Goku
Kai The Demon
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introductions Empty Introductions

Post  Kai The Demon Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:27 am

This is where everyone should introduce them self! If you wish you can post any info about your real self, and then post a bio, gimmick, and pic of your wrestler for everyone! Use mine as an example:

Real Age: 17
Languages: English

In Game Name: Kai The Demon
Wrestlers RP age: 20 (This is not your wrestlers in game age, but it is the age that your wrestler will use in RP's)
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Intimidating, Short Fused, Untrusting, Evil Minded, but as GM, helpful to all wrestlers.

Bio: Once champion of another sport, Kai started to feel strange. And started to feel a power deep inside him, lurking in him. An evil feeling. After nearly hurting one close to him, he fled from where he was so that he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. Then one day, he came upon a wrestling federation in the USA looking for new fighters. So he joined, and did some things he regrets, but now is on the scene ready to take control of himself, and his career. With his Dranzer V2 at hand, and the memory of that special person, he keeps his head up high, hoping to one day see her again.

Introductions Kai_tw11

Last edited by Kai The Demon on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Kai The Demon
Admin

https://moonlitwarriorsfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Re: Introductions

Post  Son Goku Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:40 pm

In Game Name: Son Goku
Wrestlers RP age: 20
Alignment: Tweener
Gimmick: Self confident

Bio: This guy is so confident that nothing will stop him even when winning swimming and running comps.
jacob is a pure athlete.

PicIntroductions Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGOp3LALJqTEZmfVvcAa3w1xQqZ_c6Ds-F_eDpFbXvVzCQYKGY

Country Australia

Last edited by Son Goku on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Let's get to it...!

Real Age: 22

Wrestler's Age: 22
Height: 1,78m (5' 84'')
Weight: 64kg (141 pounds)
Style: Technical / High Flying
Alignment: Heel (-ish)
Gimmick: Sharp tongue, insulting, deceiving with her looks, manipulative - using her gender to force people (mostly male characters) to do what she wants.
Wrestler's picture:
Introductions Riani001Introductions RianiIntroductions Riani1

Bio: -soon to be added-

Finishers:

• Ruthless Agression (Wrenching Full Nelson)
  • Phoenix Splash (Corkscrew 450° Splash)

Favourite Gestures:

• (Normally) Both arms raised above her head, holding her ring-fingers against her palm with her thumbs.
  • (When boo'ed at) Occasional middle-finger or sticking her tongue out at the crowd.

Catchphrases:

• Wasn't me!
  • *pretending cough when somebody she doesn't like is speaking*
  • I don't want to be your friend

Entrance music: Sell Your Soul (Hollywood Undead) (chorus only)

Last edited by Riani on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info! And pictures of my redheaded devil)

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  187 Homi Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:15 am

In Game Name: 187 Homicide
Wrestlers RP age: 19 (This is not your wrestlers in game age, but it is the age that your wrestler will use in RP's)
Alignment: Heel
Gimmick: loves to talk to crowds, a good persuator, a heel, love to entertain people especially by being bad. Helps his brothers in need, and has many enemies
Nicknames: The Latin Terror, The Notorious 187, Strong Style Thug, Urban Legend
Height: 5 ft 10 in
Weight: 205 lb
Born: March 20
Brooklyn, New York
Finishers: STF, Da Gringo Killa a.k.a. Da Cop Killa,

Bio: Ever since a very young child, he loved to wrestle with his older brother. In elementary, he persuaded his parents to let him wrestle and finally his parents gave in and signed him up. In the beginning, the coach was impressed at how good he was and after a few months of training, he was told he was amazing and that he had a good career later. His parents finally saw his future and signed him up with the best coaches from around their area. Everyday after school, he would jog a fast jog to the training center, and after practice, would stay 30 minutes sparring with the coach. He trained his younger brother and a few of his friends so that when they were on vacation and he couldn't go to practice, he would practice with his brother. He showed dedication to the sport. He joined a lot of tournaments, winning a lot of them and went out to seek out a wrestling career. By the end of his senior year, the coach saw a huge improvement and a talent of a wrestler

Introductions TNA-Homicide-psd56553

187 Homi

Back to top Go down

Post  187 Homicide Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:17 am

187 Homi wrote:Real Age: 17

In Game Name: 187 Homicide
Wrestlers RP age: 19 (This is not your wrestlers in game age, but it is the age that your wrestler will use in RP's)
Gimmick: loves to talk to crowds, a good persuator, a heel, love to entertain people especially by being bad. Helps his brothers in need, and has many enemies
Nicknames: The Latin Terror, The Notorious 187, Strong Style Thug, Urban Legend
Height: 5 ft 10 in
Weight: 205 lb
Born: March 20
Brooklyn, New York
Finishers: STF, Da Gringo Killa a.k.a. Da Cop Killa,

Bio: Ever since a very young child, he loved to wrestle with his older brother. In elementary, he persuaded his parents to let him wrestle and finally his parents gave in and signed him up. In the beginning, the coach was impressed at how good he was and after a few months of training, he was told he was amazing and that he had a good career later. His parents finally saw his future and signed him up with the best coaches from around their area. Everyday after school, he would jog a fast jog to the training center, and after practice, would stay 30 minutes sparring with the coach. He trained his younger brother and a few of his friends so that when they were on vacation and he couldn't go to practice, he would practice with his brother. He showed dedication to the sport. He joined a lot of tournaments, winning a lot of them and went out to seek out a wrestling career. By the end of his senior year, the coach saw a huge improvement and a talent of a wrestler

Introductions TNA-Homicide-psd56553
sorry i did this and when i p[osted realized i wasnt logged in sorry
187 Homicide
187 Homicide

Back to top Go down

Post  joey5151 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:47 am

Wrestler's Name: Bonecrusher
Wrestler's age:20
Alignment:Tweener
Traits:Arrogant,but quiet. Easy to wrath. hates being annoyed,and hates when people hurt his friends. Loves to brag and showoff.
Bio: Bonecrusher is a grade a wrestler. he has wrestled all over the world and it a master of his craft, but finally Bonecrusher is ready to settle down for good in a recently opened fed called MWF, and is looking forward to all kinds of new competition. Bonecrusher is a master manipulator,and will do whatever it takes to get to the top.

In game and real life birthday: August 8th

In game location: Richmond, Virginia

Finishers:Wolf Rush(Direct Damage)
Dark Suffocation(Submission)
Entrance Theme: Bonecrusher by Noise Suppressor(normal) or Meaning of Life by Disturbed(when serious or mad)

Introductions YAKUMO

Last edited by joey5151 on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 4 times in total

joey5151

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai The Demon Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 am

joey5151 wrote:
Traits:Arrogant,but quiet. Easy to wrath. hates being annoyed,and hates when people hurt his friends. Loves to brag and showoff.

Just like JR Bonecrusher (Now Darth Vader) Huh? Lol jk XD

Kai The Demon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty bio

Post  sdcolema Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Real Age: Suddenly, I feel rather old. 33
Language: English

In Game Name: S. D. Coleman
Wrestlers RP Age: 30
Alignment: Face
Gimmick: Confident and ready for any challenge (even if it shouldn't be tried). Always seen with trainer and business associate Cael Wheeler. Never without case and cricket bat, which often finds its way against someone's skull.

Bio: Born in Ohio as Stewart D. Coleman, he is the son of a wealthy industrialist and co-owner of Coleman Enterprises. However, instead of immediately joining the family business, he was allowed to develop other interests, including wrestling. Coleman began his career in Japan, and became popular while fighting under the name of the Scarlet Avenger. Unfortunately, due to a horrific accident in an Elimination Chamber match, his bright red hair turned white, and he refused to release any more photographs of himself. Due to his injuries, there was doubt as to whether Coleman would ever wrestle again.

After almost a year of rehab, during which Coleman took a more active role in his company and had Cael Wheeler attached to him as trainer and assistant, he was ready to return to the ring. Coleman joined up with Black Jon in a successful tag team, and became a member of the Money Dream stable. He also spent two seasons with the Warriors of the Mat federation, participating in memorable feuds with Snaresys and Kai the Demon, which elevated Coleman to main event status. Never content to stay in one place, he is always ready to try something new and improve his craft.

Finishers: Sweet Dreams Coming (the S.D.C.), Wheel Lock, Pin of Doom
Catch Phrases: World of Pain
Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman. Of course I'll tell you the truth, and the truth is...
(when annoyed) Why are you even asking me that? Really? I mean, really?
For Wheeler: Don't you have a catch phrase to say or something?
(when upsetting the fans) Hold on, hold on, let me finish....
Theme music: How to be a Millionaire, by ABC
(rarely) Cry for Help, by Shinedown

sdcolema

Back to top Go down

Post  HeftyD Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Name; HeftyDodo
26 years old
212lbs
6'1"
Face (may change)
Country; USA
Wears skin-tight rubber pants and two purple, feather-patterned, sleeves.

Description;
His father worked apart of the labor force while his mother worked as a waitress, because both his parents worked full-time, Hefty was raised by a French nanny. Learning to speak French at a very early age, he was made fun of his French accent in his school. By Middle School, Hefty looked for ways to change himself, at the same time, he became fascinated with Dodo birds. In the next week, he changed his clothing style and tweaked his personality, this new change surprised his classmates but at the same time gave everyone a laugh due to his quirky behavior (quacking in the end of sentences every once in a while, and occasionally dancing like a chicken). By High School, he was no longer bullied to the same extent as he was in Elementary. While in High School, he learned how to wrestle and was inspired by wrestlers of other federations.

Picture;
Introductions 27410-chicken_dance

Last edited by HeftyD on Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

HeftyD

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Intro

Post  Auron Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 am

Languages: English, Spanish

In Game Name: Auron
Wrestlers RP age: 28
Gimmick: (mostly) Silent Hero
Only speaks when it is important/likes to get straight to the point.
Also likes to say epic one-liners from time to time.

Finishers:Shooting Star Slash (Clothsline from Hell)
Tornado Slam (James Storm's Eye of the Storm move)
Dragon Fang (Diving double foot stomp)

Bio: Auron has always been strong guy and from an early age learned that he should use is strength to protect people. From protecting his friends from bullies to protecting the innocent as a cop and a bodyguard, he has always had a sense of justice. One day, while on his way back home, he saw a man being mugged in an alley. Auron charged the mugger and took him down easily. Turns out the man being mugged was a wrestling trainer and promoter and he offered to train him. Auron, thinking he needed a change of pace, accepted and after training and fighting in the indies for a few years, he was accepted into MWF.

His strength and the fact that he does not talk much might make you think that he is just a dumb muscle-head, but if fact the opposite is true. He was a straight A student but never pursued a career with his knowledge since "that would be boring".

Pic:
[img][/img]Introductions 843339-auron_super

Last edited by Auron on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Alignment and gimmick change, bio added)

Auron

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Jack Legacy

Post  Jack Legacy Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:36 am

Hi Everyone!

Real Age: 33
Languages: English only Sad

In Game Name: Jack Legacy
Wrestler RP age: 30 (ish)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 222

Bio: Jack Legacy is from a wrestling family. His Great Grandfather was a wrestler. His Father was a wrestler. His Brothers are wrestlers. Jack may be the best of the bunch. But he doesn't think he is. He is in a constant struggle to prove himself worthy of his family name.
The constant belief that he isn't good enough have led to some interesting personality quirks. Jack is a little goofy. He takes honor and sportsmanship to ridiculous levels. He is naive, but with a good heart. He believes in the best of what people are and can be.

Authors Note: Ol' Jack is a work in progress. I started roleplaying him in my previous Fed and took him in a direction. When I write promo's they are normally off the cuff, so I haven't really developed a backstory for him. what I have written here is something I came up with as I sat down to type, so it lets you know how I work. Looking forward to this experience.

And for those wondering, yes, I am using a pic of the most underrated great wrestler of all time: Dude Love.

OWWWWWW!!! HAVE MERCY!!!!!

Last edited by Jack Legacy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trying to add picture, didn't load when I first put it in.)
Jack Legacy
Jack Legacy

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty BIo

Post  Ceschi Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Real Age: 35
Language: Italian, French, English, Slovenian (working at it)

In Game Name: Dark Ceschi
Wrestler’s Age: 25
Alignment: Heel or Tweener
Height: 6’ 2’’
Weight: 208 lbz
Gimmick: Calm, Aloof, Cold, Creepy, Logical, Machiavellian.
Finishers: Dark, Dark Side, Dark Fate
Match Type: First Blood, Hardcore, Steel Cage
Style: Balanced / Brawler

Bio: Dark Ceschi life was nothing about wrestling until some years ago. Born as a prodigy child, his life was one of a rapid success in anything he has attempted to achieve. After obtaining his Ph.D. at very early age, the end of his studies was the begin of the downfall of his life. Imprisoned in a world of slow minded people that he was not capable of understand, he tried to teach these lesser unfortunate people about using their brain. This attempt was a failure. He become a bitter men, seeing how much slow and dull others appeared in his comparison. Then, in his mind begin to rise the idea that if teaching the mind was not enough, then he must teach their body as well. This was the beginning of his fast superstar career.

Introductions Rog01

Ceschi

Back to top Go down

Post  wild enzo Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:32 pm

in game name"wild enzo"
real age:33
bio:
born and raised in lynn mass.at the age 10 father passed away. mother found a new boyfriend and he was from iowa. in 1993-94 iowa had a bad flood going on. my stepfather got a phone call from his sister and she told him what was going on. his fathers house was going to be a total lost if the dam broke. we came to iowa to help out with the flood and never turned back. wild enzo joined the school in iowa and joined the wrestling team. he wasnt very good until 2nd year in. then wild enzo's form broke loose and he started kicking butt and taking names.affraid
Introductions Prince15

Last edited by wild enzo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 am; edited 2 times in total
wild enzo
wild enzo

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:15 am

hey guys. Im australian and am 15 years old Smile Looking forward to the new season Smile

Name: The Black Dahlia Murder

Face or Heel: Heel

Height: 6feet 3

Weight: 95kg

Hometown: Melbourne, Australia

Physical Appearance (Character): Brown hair, hazel blue eyes, no top and medium length shorts. Has a slim/ripped build

Nicknames: TBDM

Catchphrases: Sworn to black i'll always be

Taunts: Headbang- Violently starts shaking his head

Trademarks Moves: Murder Lock

Finisher Descriptions: Everything Went Black description- takes his opponent down to the ground and gets his opponent in a Triangle hold. (Groggy)

Backstory: Grow up just listening to metal music, especially death metal. TBDM never really got on with his family but was always a crowd pleasure. TBDM was successfully in a band before leaving after he discovered his passion for smashing peoples' faces and deadly submission moves. TBDM had a wild streak while in the band usually pissing in bottles, smoking weed, skateboarding in the middle of a highway, headbanging with fans and dressing up as a gorilla while at the beach or just bored. TBDM also loves to party. Now TBDM has learnt to control all of that but does somethings goes wild in the ring with his unstoppable attack squences and well timed blocks. His microphone skills from being a lead singer has translated into communicating with fans and is why he is so respected by his fans and opponents. TBDM does have a dark side that is unleashed when he doesn't get or have what he wants. Even though he is a fan favourite TBDM can say some awful things, usually things to do with dead or dying people but he is also a womanizer which is why all the woman like him and all the men want to be like him.

Last edited by the black dahlia murder on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Cecil Smith Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey guys! Smile

Real age: 23

Name: Cecil Smith
Origin: Oakland, California, USA
Alignment: Tweener/Face
Class: Balanced-Tech

Gimmick: depends which pic i can use! Smile

Pic:
Introductions Gangs-10

Cecil Smith

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai The Demon Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 pm

Cecil Smith wrote:Gimmick: depends which pic i can use! Smile

Cannot use any current member off WWE sadly. WWE head staff are whiny little assclowns and would prolly have TWG shutdown if they found out. Sad

Kai The Demon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Vinny123

Post  vinny 123 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Languages: English and French

RP age: 22
Name: Vinny 123
Alignment:Both a face and a heel (its complicated)
Class: resistance(strength)

Gimmick: the evilness of goodness, The apex destroyer, aaarrgghhhh, boss of all bosses, King Breezy, the Problem

Bio:vinny came from a family of normal people but when he reached the age of 16 started to get strong and was good the first six months of every year and the last six evil. he comes to the moonlight fed to ustify his inclusion

*pic will come later*
vinny 123
vinny 123

http://gmdonline.motionsforum.com/

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty The Flame Master's intro

Post  The Flame Master Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:47 am

Real Age: 16

In Game Name: The Flame Master
Gimmick: Intimidating and evil minded. Likes to use flames.

Bio: The Flame Master enjoys flames. Fire is his friend, water and ice are his enemies. His first experience with fire was when he was two he burned his finger and got sent to hospital for a week. His second experience was when he was four he tried to take the pizza out of the oven he burned his hand, he covered his hand with a rag. After that he wasn't so much afraid of fire. Ever since he was six he had been cooking different meals and won a few cooking competitions. He later on got bored of cooking and started thinking about doing something different. He decided to become a wrestler named "The Flame Master."

[img:aca1]https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/manonfire.png/]Introductions Manonfire

The Flame Master

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:32 am

Hey flame. Remember me? Smile
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty The Incredilbe Dream Mark McBride

Post  The Incredible Dream Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm

Real Age: 31

In Game Name: The Incredible Dream Mark McBride
Alignment: Babyface
Entrance: A Warrior's Call-Volbeat
Gimmick: Boy Scout, Gym Rat, talks a little trash now and then think Capt. America X Thor X The Rock
Bio: Skinny kid, your typical "hard gainer" in the gym. Would routinely get whupped up on in grammar school. As he got older, he became more determined to not take things lying down and became disciplined and focused with his nutrition and training. And he get big, real big. Thing is, revenge was never truly his style, sure he falters now and again, he's human, but generally he looks for justice. And the same has translated to his wrestling career- if he get's beat and asks for a re-match, it's not because he feels slighted, just that he wants to challenge to come out on top. Eye for and eye isn't in Mark's vocabulary, but defending the little guys is. So is motivation for the right people, he tends to see the best in people and tries to bring it out of them.

Introductions Chris-evans-shirtless-captain-america

Last edited by The Incredible Dream on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added pic to profile)
The Incredible Dream
The Incredible Dream

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty MB6 Introduction

Post  6matko Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Country: Latvia Introductions Latvia-flag-16-x-16-icon-image-picture
Languages: English, Latvian, Russian

In Game Name: 6matko
Wrestlers RP age: 18
Gimmick: True. He is who he is. Very reliable and a team player. Self confident, doesnt give anything about anybody. Always saying as it is and what he thinks.

Bio: ..........Unknown..........
All that we know about this wrestling is that he is 18 years old Latvian wrestler named 6matko. His nickname is "MB6".

Finishers:
  • MB6 Sky Invasion
  • MB6 Violence Submission
  • MB6 Angels Fly

Entrance song:
Emanuel - Scenotaph (DJA Infected Remix)

Introductions P0klldo1i7ttv010jrmi

Last edited by 6matko on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
6matko
6matko

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Ulric "GRAPPLER" Tickle

Post  kharsha Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:04 am

So sorry for the delay

In Game Name: Ulric
Wrestlers RP age: 22
Height: 5'11
Weight: 93 lbs
Alignment: TweeneralmostHeel
Style:Brutal
Gimmick:
  • Holding to his bunny.
  • Talking to himself.
  • Unnatural behavior.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/27/74/98/jj10.gif

save some for me... i don't want to go home, but but but

Bio:
Nothing much to be said. Rumors said Ulric has a severe depression after losing so much, and everything to him is like a game. rumors said he is a well rounded athlete. A little child give Ulric a Bunny doll which he always carry along side with him, Which makes Ulric happy every time he perform on stage. Dr. wagon wilson the manager of Ulric said: "once an athlete always be an athlete."

Finisher:
  • Sleep bully
  • Sorry Bully

Trademark:
  • Forearm on leg
  • Running knee smash
  • Chicken wing suplex pin

kharsha
kharsha

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Darian Hunter's bio

Post  Darian Hunter Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:54 am

Introductions 134732

Location: Parts Unknown. Claims to be from a place called "Center"; refuses to elaborate
Alignment: Mistrusts everybody equally ('tweener)

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 125 lbs

Description: Nobody knows much about this stranger, just that he appeared on the pro wrestling circuit and worked his way up to a decent reputation. Rumors of "special powers" and "enhanced abilities" are usually laughed off the microphone, but his accomplishments speak for themselves.

Quote: "You don't want to go where I've been. You don't want to see what I've seen. Get in my way, and I will end you."

Darian Hunter

Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty Dead Silence's Intro

Post  Dead Silence Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:49 pm

In game name: Dead Silence

Wrestler's RP age: 21

Allignment: Heel

Height: 5'10

Gimmick: Short tempered, conceided, stern, too much pride for himself.
Bio: Dead Silence had a difficult childhood. As a result he became an angry, short tempered man. He can't stand when he doesn't feel like he's being respected the way he should be. He grew up with nothing much except wrestling. He trains to be the best and will deny everything and anything if he can't. He's too proud of himself and won't let anything get in the way. His step father was a great wrestler and Dead Silence grew up always wanting to be like him. The only thing driving him foward is to become a legendary wrestler. He's working out non-stop and loves to train to "Eye of the Tiger."

Wrestler Pic: *To come soon*

Dead Silence

Back to top Go down

Post  DeanSavage Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Wrestler name: Dean Savage
Wrestler age: 27
Allignment: Heel

Ring-announcing info: Standing at 6'3'', weighing in at 212 lbs...from Belgrade, Serbia...Dean "The Dream" Saaaaaavage!

Gimmick: Arrogant, cocky, a more than healthy dose of self-admiration...with a tinge of tongue-in-cheek sense of humour.

Finishers/Trademarks: Deanstroyer, Deanasty, Savage Ravage, Savageplex

Catchphrase: I'm on the submission mission...and in the next bout, whether you like it or not, you WILL tap out!

Introductions 84172815

DeanSavage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum