Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment

4 posters

Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment

Post  San Goku Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:36 am

S1: Last night we had Underwaker making fun of our rookies, but tonight it's time for Goku's answer !

S2: No please, not this guy again !

S1: Oh Yes !

(Goku's appears and walks until the Ring)

Goku: Is everyone alright ?

(Crowd: "YEAH")

Goku: I don't care.

(Some people are laughing and others are booing)

Goku: But what i do care about, is Underwaker's speech last week.

I mean, this was excellent, this guy has already understand everything.

And you know what ? I understand his reaction.

(Crowd is surprised)

Goku: I mean... This guy was absolutely nothing, but at least, he was a rookie.

Now his absolutely nothing, period.

(Crowd is laughing)

Goku: He is feeling jealousy, that's normal, i would be jealous if i had someone like me in front of me.

(Crowd's reaction is mixed)

Goku: He is right on one point, i'm a showstealer, and since i'm here no one cares about his life.

But he is wrong on one point, my streak.

I mean lets face it guys, 435-46-1. Who had see such a statement before in world wrestling ?

Let's face it, i'm just a winning machine, the only way to beat me is to cheat.

Hey people, if you wanna survive use some weapons or call a buddy.

S1: He is right !

S2: He is just searching for excuses !

Goku: Now this guy is quite funny actually. He said that the other Rookie, Notorious, is imitating the Dark Angel, but Underwaker, mmmm, that sounds pretty much like: Undertaker's ridiculous version.

(Crowd is laughing)

Goku: This is gonna be a great fight, the Showstealer against the Namestealer...

(Crowd is laughing again).

Goku: One last point. I'm gonna tell you one little thing Waker.

Maybe it's true that nobody knows me, but lets face i damn truth.

I prefer to have everybody wondering who i am, that to have everybody making fun of me.

S1: That's True ! No One is taking the Underwaker seriously he is just a damn looser.

S2: It would be fun to have "the damn looser" closing the mouth of both of you.

Goku: The GM announced me that we had a fight scheduled for one fall.

You look very happy with that, but if i was you, i wouldn't.

You should take me very seriously, because like everyone know's already, i'm gonna face The Flame Master for the Moonlit Warriors Championship, and i have no time to waste, so i will have to crush you during our first meeting.

S2: There you go, he is delirious again.

S1: Why not ? Why not facing The Flame Master ? Obviously no one can stop this guy, maybe he is just too good for the other belts !

S2: Are you kidding me ?

Goku: When the GM told me we had a match Waker, he told me that i could refuse. That means he proposed me to save your life, but i refused. I'm sorry Waker, i accepted your challenge, and i'm gonna kick your ass like he has never been kicked before.

S1 : Oh yeah !

S2: This guy is completely crazy, the Underwaker is gonna crush him in less than a minute !

(Goku is leaving the Ring, under a mixed reaction of the fans)

Last edited by San Goku on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty Language

Post  Auron Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:39 am

I had to edit your RP for Language reasons. You can not say that 4 letter word that starts with an s or any other curse word. I changed it from "I don't give a ****" to "I don't care"

*during editing* ...Wow. You even dropped the "f-bomb"...changed from "No one gives a **** about... to "No one cares about..."

*rolls up newspaper and smacks San Goku with it*
So this doesn't happen again, let's go over the rules about swearing: No swearing. You can say "damn", "hell", and "ass"(I think...I'm not entirely sure about the last one). That's it.

Auron

Back to top Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty Re: Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment

Post  San Goku Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:08 pm

Auron wrote:I had to edit your RP for Language reasons. You can not say that 4 letter word that starts with an s or any other curse word. I changed it from "I don't give a ****" to "I don't care"

*during editing* ...Wow. You even dropped the "f-bomb"...changed from "No one gives a **** about... to "No one cares about..."

*rolls up newspaper and smacks San Goku with it*
So this doesn't happen again, let's go over the rules about swearing: No swearing. You can say "damn", "hell", and "ass"(I think...I'm not entirely sure about the last one). That's it.

That's not fun ! No curses in Wrestling ? We are supposed not to imitate WWE ! ^^

Ok i understand i'm not gonna do it again.

PS: Feel free to correct my mistakes, i don't write english very well... (yet !)

But, what do you think about the RP ?

Last edited by San Goku on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty Good job

Post  Jack Legacy Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:32 pm

It was an excellent role-play and your doing an excellent job.

I look at the swearing thing like this: it forces me to be more creative.
Jack Legacy
Jack Legacy

Back to top Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty Re: Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment

Post  Auron Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:34 pm

TWG Rules, not mine or Kai's. Personally, I think we're mature enough to handle a few swear words without our heads exploding but...what can you do? Rules are Rules.

Anyway, The RP was very good. A few spelling and grammar mistakes, but otherwise not bad. Keep up the good work.

Auron

Back to top Go down

Post  San Goku Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 pm

Auron wrote:TWG Rules, not mine or Kai's. Personally, I think we're mature enough to handle a few swear words without our heads exploding but...what can you do? Rules are Rules.

Anyway, The RP was very good. A few spelling and grammar mistakes, but otherwise not bad. Keep up the good work.

No Problem rules are rules ^^

Thanks to both of you !
San Goku
San Goku

Back to top Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty awesome

Post  Muscle Bruiser Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:26 am

An egg has hatched....

Muscle Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty but

Post  Muscle Bruiser Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 am

We don't really need to mention any actual WWE Superstars because isn't that copyright?

Muscle Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Underwaker wrote:We don't really need to mention any actual WWE Superstars because isn't that copyright?

Umm...I'm not sure. I know that we can't use pictures/images of WWE superstars because they trademarked wrestler's "characters". This means that we can't use a picture of, let's say Undertaker, because we would be using the Undertaker character for our own benefit. I think we can say his name because...that's all we're doing; saying his name. It's not like we're saying, "Undertaker is here! Come watch our show!".

Auron

Back to top Go down

Goku's Answer to Underwaker segment Empty well

Post  Muscle Bruiser Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Auron wrote:
Underwaker wrote:We don't really need to mention any actual WWE Superstars because isn't that copyright?

Umm...I'm not sure. I know that we can't use pictures/images of WWE superstars because they trademarked wrestler's "characters". This means that we can't use a picture of, let's say Undertaker, because we would be using the Undertaker character for our own benefit. I think we can say his name because...that's all we're doing; saying his name. It's not like we're saying, "Undertaker is here! Come watch our show!".

I just don't really feel comfortable about him saying im a copycat of the UnderTAKER. I thought we don't really copy other characteristics of wwe superstars. I just don't like it. If I could I would change my name but it costs 20 tps I think. Only got 6 cause I used it all on finishers

Muscle Bruiser

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down