Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion/ Ideas

+4
Kai The Demon
vinny 123
Son Goku
the black dahlia murder
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suggestion/ Ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Suggestion/ Ideas

Post  Son Goku Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:45 pm

Intro of Lunar Eclipse possible

Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  joey5151 Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 am

concerning tag teams. if you have trouble getting enough teams to start a tag division. you could do a tag title tourney and they contestants could be randomly put together, but this idea will be fair to some, and unfair to some. what i mean is writing down everyone's name's and putting them in a hat closing ur eyes pulling out two names at a time setting up teams that way Wink

joey5151

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:52 am

They are many things we could do concerning tag teams. I think putting people together and editing matches so the actual tag teams win is an option, or we might have to scrap the idea altogether.

And we may be doing a tournament, i have no idea.
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  sdcoleman Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:18 am

Perhaps some sort of Money in the Bank Challenge? One match or Round Robin- winner would have a shot at any title of their choice.
Either first show of the year (with the stipulation that it be used by the Lunar Eclipse PPV),
or at the Lunar Eclipse PPV (and it has to be used by the next one).

sdcoleman

Back to top Go down

Post  joey5151 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:20 am

in the future we should have 1 match every pay per view that is similar to the money in the bank/ royal rumble. what i mean is the winner of the match gets the chance to challange for the championship that he desires. it dont have to be huge like the royal rumble. nor does it have to be a 6 man ladder match. but it needs to involve atleast 3+ people. like a type of triple threat, fatal four way, 5 way, or 6 way match Razz. and we could have like a 2-3 week tourney to set up the contestants for the match Razz. and yes i already know we gotta wait till we get enough money to set up big matches like that, but thats why i said in the future Razz

joey5151

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2