Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers

5 posters

Go down

Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Empty Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers

Post  the black dahlia murder Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 am

Hello guys, as you know we have commentators and interveiwers that are used in roleplays. To make sure that these staff members stay in character i will create a bio for each of them. Please stick to the character when you are writing a roleplay, otherwise the show will look messy if in one rp say Terry does a dance but in the next rp we states that he hates and never dances (Bad example but you get the point) Smile If a staff member is written out of character then i will let you know and give alternative lines of what they could say. If you are unhappy with the characterstics or want to add or change something then please reply here.

COMMENTATORS

RICK TERRY- A tallish man, quite skinny build. While he has no in-ring experience he idolised wrestling when he was a kid and knows every move back to front and possession great knowledge on how to win. He is in his early fourties and wears glasses. He is a shy person but once he starts talking about wrestling he doesn't shut up. He is aware and down to earth and is cautious about everything around him. Some may call him paranoid. He supports wrestlers that play fair and use skill rather then cheating to win matches.

JEFF RICHIE- An average sized man with a muscluar build. When he was a teenager he was an up and coming young wrestler but injury held him back. He decided to be a commentator after his big knee surgery ended his short career. He has knowlegde for what the wrestler is about or should be about to do. He is in his mid thirties. Jeff was also a popular and well liked person at school and even now. He acts tough and loves being in control. He also wants to know everything about a person and never stops searching until he has found whatever he wants. Jeff can't admit being wrong and hates it when people prove him wrong. He also has a great sense of what is coming next.

If anyone has any pictures for these two wrestlers please post them.

Also these are the colours that will be used. Brown for Jeff Richie and Dark Blue for Rick Terry. Please stick to these colours to make it easier to identify who is speaking. Any complaints of the colours please post them below

Last edited by the black dahlia murder on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Empty Re: Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers

Post  the black dahlia murder Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:40 am

INTERVIEWERS

Brandon- He is a short to average size man with a ripped build. He believes that fair play is for the weak and he never plays fairly. He is a liar and will decieve you. He speaks his mind and lays down hard questions that leaves wrestlers speakless. He has to have an answer for everything, so it's hard to win an arguement over him. He is in his late twenties. Don't try and start a fight with him because he never backs down and gets really psycho. He knows a few things about wrestling but isn't an expert. He is just there to ask tough questions and leaves wrestlers embarrassed and afraid of having interviews

Please post pics for this staff member if you have a good one.

Brandon is in Indigo

Last edited by the black dahlia murder on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Empty Re: Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers

Post  Kai The Demon Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Thank you much for taking the time to do these! Smile

Kai The Demon
Admin

https://moonlitwarriorsfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vegeta Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:59 am

Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSK4SQyKydzsUcEIw_muGAARIDZo1HdBMsveKZ_KUIPcyY6B2oE
Rick Terry

Jeff richie

Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQytiT9HgiBvcTXhQV68yQiWZvLwxtcmI2nqCDeuvt8YFsRExPCtQ
Vegeta
Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks for those but vegeta, rick is a little too fat and he wears glasses and Jeff is to old and looks more like a business men then a ex wrestler Smile
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Goku Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:42 am

Jeffery Richie
Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfwDtSE-8esXZge75HztS55oZRnrblCvvmCAhel4B4vgjCjUBNqg
Sunglasses to make him cool. good uniform as well hee hee

Rick Terry
Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSO9mRA0XftWHfP2SQm-EM7NZse9NDn_dbQxApQq0JQIKiFzzva

Brandon
Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzdlMophPkmyu2T8ZITkHF162CZF-ixCj3P_exgeGM4F-70JpEMw

Alyssa
Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2eacEbFS1fpmQBPpwgW4bXpJD0uBpbR3cQ8cIj4F6HmcrNVJZuA

Last edited by Son Goku on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:48 am

Rick i was expecting a little older and skinnier. Jeff maybe a little too young and to be honest he looks more like a musician or magician then an ex wrestler. Brandon is good. If no one else gets a better pic we could use him. Alyssa is more like a young type of women, in twenties.
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:49 am

...I'll just wait for the final result? Rolling Eyes

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 am

those four that goku posted are the staff members. He edited his post so i was reply to other pics he put up Smile
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Riani Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:55 am

Okay then, I'll get to it when I can. Maybe I'll make their cards a bit special, like, add something. Don't know yet, depends on how creative am I going to feel. tongue

Riani

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai The Demon Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:56 pm

Thank you for providing pics Goku. But I back Dahlia up on his words.

Kai The Demon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Goku Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:29 am

you havent got an announcer here

Show Staff- Commentaors and Interviewers Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREUkaryBmVy7mG54QkVnaRPktHbn7kN3ak2G-C0nW1Vc7Adh86

John Hudkins
Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 am

Announcers are either alyssa or brandon. We don't need an announcer, i've even asked kai about that Smile
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Goku Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:15 am

okay just thought i could make it easier since alyssa and brandon are interviewers
Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  the black dahlia murder Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:24 am

Exactly what i said to Kai Wink And nice pic, i would've been happy to use it
the black dahlia murder
the black dahlia murder
Head VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Kai The Demon Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 am

Edited to fit Storylines. Alyssa quit this past week.

Kai The Demon
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down