Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role playing Contest

3 posters

Go down

Role playing Contest Empty Role playing Contest

Post  Son Goku Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:34 am

Welcome to The Roleplaying Contest

The Winner is Named Role Player of the Season this will happen until the last date of this season`s show the day it airs the result will be live on the MWF PPV.

Scoring Will be done in a System which will be Monitored by Kai The Demon

So Prepare for The Contest as it Starts right now

Roleplaying is just continuation up till the ppv and the scoring will be kept to us 4 to look after.

Ranking
1st
2nd
3rd

Compettitors:
Vegeta
Robert Angel
Son Goku.

Updates Reguarly

Last edited by Son Goku on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Role playing Contest Empty Re: Role playing Contest

Post  Vegeta Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 am

Camera focuses on Vegeta in an unknown place

Hell: Who dares enter this Sacred place.

Vegeta: I do The Prince Vegeta.

Hell: Oh Prince Vegeta By all means come in.

Door creepily opens.

Vegeta Walks in.

Hell: So what do you need?

Vegeta: I want to have a shot at facing new people who you got that`s strong.

Hell: hmm.

Vegeta: Better not be that sentimental rubbish Devil again.

Hell: might be.

Vegeta: Fine nothing else in hell anyway.

Vegeta goes to the Hell Bound Arena and Awaits his Fighter.
Vegeta
Vegeta

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Angel Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:50 am

Between Angels and Insects by Papa Roach blasts in the arena and a man standing 6'1" steps out onto the stage and surveys the crowd. He looks young and has hair as white as snow, he has a large tribal cross tattoo on his back, white pants with red Celtic crosses on the legs. he walks down the ramp, his pale skin starting to produce sweat under the heat of the lights. The man walks towards the ring at a slow and steady pace smiling at the crowd and waving at children. He approaches the steps and shuffles up to the apron and looks around at the arena before stepping through the ropes and approaching the side of the ring towards the announce tables. The man reaches down as a Tech guy hands him a mic and the man walks to the center of the ring and brings the mic up to his mouth and starts to speak.
Robert Angel: "My Name is Robert Angel. I have come to MWF because I hear that the fans here are the best in the wold."
Crowd: "YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"
Robert: "I see that I have indeed come to the right place. I have a match later tonight, and I am looking forward to performing for you all. I shall not disappoint you."
[b]The music picks up again as Robert Angel drops the mic and steps through the ropes and steps onto the apron. He pauses for a moment and raises his right arm holding a clenched fist before jumping down and making his way up the ramp. at the top of the stage he stops, and raises his right arm again and holds for a moment before walking back stage.

Robert Angel
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Son Goku Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 am

A Golden Glow Surrounds the Arena With Golden lights around the whole Arena

A Guy Stands tall in the Dust fans are in cheer over it.

Goku Makes his way to The ring surrounded in a golden spotlight and golden neon lights moving to the ring

Fans cheer For Goku

Goku:"I knew you guys loved my performances and there is no way i could miss this experience at MWF".

Goku:" I Am The Super Saiyan of Legend , I am The one who shields in light takes out Dark , I am the hope of all that is true Hero of midnight madness Goku."

Fans Cheer loudly around while the neon`s and lights go on with the glow.

Goku:" The Hero is Here to stay With MWF and Midnight`s Own hero Goku will be here every week to give you the audience a show of a lifetime."

Goku: Because that is the way of Me.

Goku Drops the mic

Bullet For My Valentine all the things i hate about me plays as Goku`s music where he leave with his Golden lights and neon.

Son Goku
Son Goku
VGM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down