Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Legacy Victorious...and READY!

3 posters

Go down

Jack Legacy Victorious...and READY! Empty Jack Legacy Victorious...and READY!

Post  Jack Legacy Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:06 am

Our camera fades in from black to find Brandon standing with Jack Legacy. Jack has the WLC belt thrown over his shoulder and has an air of satisfaction affecting his mannerisms.

Brandon: "Jack Legacy, after having a stand out victory handed to you on a silver platter by The Incredible Dream Mark McBride, can you get any luckier?"

Jack looks at Brandon and his facade of happiness falters. He looks up to the rafters, as if searching for answers, then looks down at Brandon. He takes the microphone and speaks directly to him.

Jack Legacy: "Let me tell you something Brandon. Jack Legacy feels incredibly lucky. Finding good friends and people who will watch your back is incredibly LUCKY!

"It does not bother me that LUCK, may be partially responsible for building my LEGACY.

"Many POWERFUL LEGACIES were built upon occurrences that would seem FORTUNATE to some, LUCKY to others, but to me, they are something else.....

"...they are DESTINY."

Jack's eyes glaze over as he gets on a role.

Jack Legacy: "And when I am standing on that MOUNTAIN, up that GOLDEN PATH, where the MANSION that is my LEGACY is built, there will be two statues in that GARDEN, where the SEEDS OF VICTORY were PLANTED.

"TWO STATUES. One will be of my mentor, DARK CESCHI. The man who took me under his wing when he had no reason to. One who taught a young up-and-comer how to WIN.

"The other is THE INCREDIBLE DREAM MARK MCBRIDE. The MAN, who knew that a LEGACY needs a GUARDIAN. Someone who values the INTEGRITY of my LEGACY, possibly more than I did.

"Someone who showed Jack Legacy, the way to the good path, the good fight, the path of HONOR.

"To MARK MCBRIDE, I say THANK YOU!"

Brandon tentatively taps the microphone back down to his level and asks his next question.

BRANDON: "And what do you say to the man you betrayed, Dark Ceschi? Don't you have anything to say to the man who gave you so much, yet you left laying in the ring?"

Jack Legacy looks intensely into Brandons eyes, then raises the microphone back up to his mouth.

Jack Legacy: "I have had a long couple of weeks to think about where we left things, between Ceschi, and myself.

"It feels good to put that element of my life in the rear-view mirror.

"But another part still feels unfinished. As you so slightly-less-than-eloquently pointed out Brandon, I didn't beat Dark Ceschi cleanly. Mark McBride did that. I got the cover, I got the glory, but McBride had the win-in-all-but-name!

"So Dark Ceschi, if your listening, I have a message for you.

"ONE NIGHT ONLY. Dark Ceschi and Jack Legacy. One on One in the ring. At Midnight Warriors."

Jack unslings the WLC belt and holds it up to the camera.

Jack Legacy: "I will put my Wrestling Legacy Championship Belt on the line. You and me, dancing one last time, on the first show of the season. Think about it."

With that, Jack Legacy walks away, leaving Brandon searching for words.
Jack Legacy
Jack Legacy

Back to top Go down

Jack Legacy Victorious...and READY! Empty Re: Jack Legacy Victorious...and READY!

Post  Kai The Demon Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Already?!

Very nice Very Happy

Kai The Demon
Admin

https://moonlitwarriorsfed.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jack Legacy Victorious...and READY! Empty Re: Jack Legacy Victorious...and READY!

Post  Dark Ceschi Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:52 am

The entry song of Dark Ceschi begin on air, like he is going to enter on the ring.
But is disturbed, by static noise, mixed with screeching metal.
The image of the entry video on titantron blur and meld, like a old film of the cinema burnt.
Then, the image reveal Dark Ceschi, barely visible in the centre of a black shadowy room.

Dark Ceschi: "Good Afternoon to you, Jack Legacy. I was hoping to see a little pride in your victory. I'm glad you are not disappointing me. No teacher can be sad about the success of his protege."

"So. You want a little dance with your old teacher. We can have that. But you're wrong, thinking that this will the end. This can only be the beginning."

"I don't know about you, but I don't like the aftertaste of unfinished thing. For now, it's only you that call yourself a champion. I don't have seen our respected and strict to the rules GM saying anything about that. You can see that for yourself. No championship under your name on the federation rooster. For now, you're just Mr. Legacy-Will-Be. Indeed a shame, after all that work..."

"So, be happy. I was thinking about you. And thinking some way to make shine with hellfire that belt. Your legacy can only become bigger..."

"You will be a real champion. Or you will die trying to be one and someone else it will be."

Suddenly, the screen turn black and the voice fade.

Dark Ceschi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down