Moonlit Warriors Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Legacy's New Face

2 posters

Go down

When I picture Jack Legacy, I see a :

Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_lcap38%Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_lcap0%Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_lcap13%Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_lcap49%Jack Legacy's New Face I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

Jack Legacy's New Face Empty Jack Legacy's New Face

Post  Jack Legacy Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:07 pm

So after trying my best to procure a card, I finally got my dream, a Dude Love Card. All was well in my world, all was wonderful, and most importantly of all, Riani was happy with me. Very Happy

Then Mick Foley re-signed with WWE, which made my card in violation of copyright, so now I have to change it. Mad

My issue (one of many I have) is that I have always functioned better with language than with images, and I am completely stumped about what my new picture should be.
Shocked

So, I have noticed that polls are popular, so I am succumbing to popular pressure, and letting our MWF and random passers by help steer me in a direction.
As they say in my state, "Vote early, vote often." (No wonder 3 of our last 4 governors are in jail). Razz

Final choice is up to me, but you can help me make the choice, because I am dealing with a complete block, and I'm looking for inspiration. What a Face

If you have any specific suggestions, please leave them as a reply. However, I would make one request. I know we have several big time Anime fans in the fed. I have never really 'gotten' it, so please...no anime characters. Laughing
Jack Legacy
Jack Legacy

Back to top Go down

Jack Legacy's New Face Empty Re: Jack Legacy's New Face

Post  Riani Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Oh gods no more anime please, or I'll end up in asylum.

I can't vote on the pool, because I don't like any of the choices, so I'm posting to suggest my own.

I'd imagine Jack as some handsome looking youngling, with that huge smile, perfectly done hair, overally looking clean and stuff! ... no metrosexual though!

Could just google images some keywords like ... "handsome guy" and steal the picture. I bet there are so many unique pictures of people who are not famous and that'll make the Jack character at least original, unlike anime characters, star wars characters, dc universe characters ... and so on.

Riani

Back to top Go down